- Echo Plus is a hands-free smart speaker that you control using your voice. It connects to Alexa – a cloud based voice service to play music, make calls, check weather and news, set alarms, control smart home devices, and much more.
- Echo Plus has built-in smart hub using which you can setup compatible Zigbee enabled smart home devices directly. Just ask Alexa to discover your devices. You can control compatible lights and plugs from Philips, Syska, TP-Link and Oakter, using just your voice.
- Echo Plus has powerful speakers that fill the room with immersive 360° omnidirectional audio, and deliver crisp vocals and dynamic bass response.
- Just ask for a song, artist, or genre from your favourite music services like Amazon Prime Music, Saavn, and TuneIn. Using multi-room music, you can even play music across multiple Echo devices at the same time.
- With seven microphones, beam-forming technology, and noise cancellation, Echo Plus hears you from any direction-even in noisy environments or while playing music.
- Call or message anyone hands-free who also has an Echo device or the Alexa App. Simply ask “Alexa, how do I set up calling?” to get started. You can also use Alexa to make Skype calls.
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new features and skills. Just ask Alexa to order food from Zomato, request a ride from Ola, book a carpenter from Urbanclap, and more.
AMAZON Echo Plus – with a built-in smart home hub – Black
- Set up your smart lights and plugs from Philips Hue and Anchor without a separate hub – just ask “Alexa, discover my devices”. Also control other compatible smart lights, plugs and remotes from Oakter, Syska, TP-Link, and more.
- Echo Plus connects to Alexa, a cloud-based voice service, to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more.